Sunday, January 30, 2005

IRAQIS DANCE IN THE STREETS AFTER ELECTION

American Warmonger: "13:05 EST The polls in Iraq are now closed. FOXNEWS is showing Iraqis dancing in the streets! There's one old guy they keep showing that looks like he's trying to do either 'the Bird' or 'the chicken dance', I can't tell which. Early voting estimates show ove 60% of the eligible population voted. Some estimates have it as high as 72% voter turnout. Remember, we had only 60% voter turnout for our elections and they were the best ones in years."
Comments:
Thanks for dropping by! I didn't know anyone was reading my stuff!

I'm doing the Sitemap stuff tonight. You're on the list. I'm stopping by...again. I've been here a couple of times before but I don't think I left a comment or anything.

Anyway, welcome to the mighty blogosphere!
 
Thank you. I enjoy reading your blog. Its good to have a fellow hardcore righty out their.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?